• To get directions to the guest house, launch ramps, meeting places, and local services click here
• You will need a valid Pennsylvania fishing license, you can get it online here
• We will be fishing from my 19' Legend SS jet boat, equipt with a 225 HO ETEC outboard,
Minnkota trolling motor, Lowrance electronics, roomy fishing decks, fishing chairs, tons of
storage, and an onboard cooler.
• I provide all tackle nessasary although I recomend you bring your favorite rigs and tackle. I use
a 7' medium action spinning rods with 10-15 pound braid for most plastics, tubes, light jigs, and
Jerkbaits and 7' medium amd medium heavy baitcasting rods with 20- 30 pound braid for
Spinnerbaits, Cranks, heavier Jigs and plastics. I have plenty of room on the boat so don't worry
about bringing too much; its better to have it with you than to wish that you did. Most of my
clients bring a scaled down version of their tackle box and 5 assorted rods.
• Make sure you bring the appropriate clothing for the time of year you are fishing. Rain gear,
sunglasses, hat, and comfortable shoes.
• Feel free to bring whatever you like to eat and drink while abord, yes I allow beer and smoking. The only
thing I don't allow on my boat is anything BANANA, this includes Banana boat sunscreen. For those that
don't know, bananas are bad luck on boats.
Mike's Guide Service uses only the best plastics
available get yours here
Join my mailing list
to be contacted
about last minute
trip offers and
follow me on